Friday, April 8, 2011

Quotes By Miss Makayla :)

Well, I’ve been compiling a list of quotes taken from the blogs I’ve written about the kids since they were little.  I’ve found some of my favorite from Miss Makayla.  She enjoyed hearing them over the phone tonight.  :)


 "I'm such a good girl mom. You told me to let's go and I let's goed."   Age 2

"So there's this chair at school with a desk and it's all by itself. Apparently you have to sit there if you knock over your actual friend."   Age 4

"Here's the thing. I'm still going swimming even if you won't go. I just need a magic wand so I can get my own car."  Age 3

"I'm walking away from home and I'm going to live in my bike." When asked how she would eat she said, "umm, I would tell my mother to bring me a corn dog."   Age 4

"My brother is two except I think he's only a toddler."   Age 4

"My name is Makayla but my mommy calls me Stop That."   When a lady at gymnastics asked her what her name was.  Age 5

"So if you can't smell how does your heart still beat?"   Age 4

"When you turn old you'll be dead. Right mom?" The first thing she said to a new baby we got at Montessori.  Age 4

"My teacher doesn't help us at all. She says if she helps me then she'll have to help everyone else." Naturally this concerned me so I asked, "what did you need help with?" and Makayla said, "going across the monkey bars. I think she's too old anyway."   Age 5

"Hey momma. You're kind of grumpy when I throw a fit, huh?"   Age 4

"Stop talking with food in your mouth, mommy. Don't you know it's rude because you said that your actual self?"   Age 4

"Well, I guess that Jake guy has a cat or something mom. Isn't that nice of him?"   Age 4

"Maw Maw likes me better than you."   Age 5

"I love you bigger than the whole planet. And Mommy, did you know that the planet is earth and that the earth is SO big? So that's a lot."   Age 4

She was about to turn three and I asked her what she wanted for her birthday.  "I want the moon, mommy," she said.  I asked her what she would do with it and she said, "I'd put it in my pocket."


"You gonna forgive me some money or something?"  When I told her "I forgive you" when she apologized for throwing a fit.  Age 3


"Well, I wish I just had a magic wand so I could make him come back,"  what she said when she learned her kitty Stephon had run away.  Age 4


"The brother thinks my arm is your boob, Mommy!"  Age 2


"That brother is very loud and wakes me up when he cries but I'm not even mad because I just really love that guy."  Age 2


"Sometimes I just want him to go back in your belly and quit getting spit on my toys!"  referring to her one year old brother.  Age 4


"Oh my gosh, he pooped a bug!"  When I opened his diaper and saw a beetle in it.  Age 3


"Well, when's that thing gonna fall off then?" when she first discovered Caleb's boy part.  When I told her that it would never fall off, she said, "then when am I gonna get mine?"  Age 2


"I can't leave it alone Mommy!  I want to ask Jesus some stuff when he comes to get it," after I told her to quit sitting next to a dead bird in the front yard.  Age 3


"If you will buy me some Lucky Charms, I will be good for the rest of my life."  Age 2

 
"Just put your boobs in his mouth, Mommy!"  her loud advice in a long grocery line when Caleb was screaming.  Age 3

"I am not riding on that school bus anymore, ever again!"  When asked why she said, "that meanie lady won't let me drive it my own self."  Age 5


"Brother, you have to mind our mean mommy or she'll get grumpy.  Don't worry.  I won't let her get you."  Age 4


"If he keeps ruining my Christmas tree I am going to put him outside and never play with  him again!"  Talking about her one year old brother.  Age 4


"I wish the Tooth Fairy was my mother!"  when she was denied a soda right before bed.  Age 4

"I do not love the brother anymore because he is a horrible little boy."  When I asked her why she said, "because he won't eat out of my boobs."  Age 2

"There is poop on the carpet and my daddy told my mommy that it's her poop and her problem,"  Makayla's way of informing Dr. Childers that my new dog had pooped on the carpet.


"But I can't go to school mom!  Then you won't have anyone to play with!"  Age 4


"Why don't you live with your mommy?"  When I told her that grown ups usually don't live with their parents, she said, "well, I will live with you forever and even marry you.  And I will marry my brother too.  That's because I love you and bubba more than a rainbow."  Age 3


"He's bleeding, you awful, awful lady!  Stop that or I'll tell my mommy to put you in jail!"  When a nurse was giving Caleb his shots.  Age 3


"You are more beautiful than the prettiest sunset."  Age 3


"Mommy!  We need the Jaqualine Power Juicer for only three small payments of 19.99 and it will give us nanergy!"  Age 4


"I am a lady and ladie's do not make messes,"  when complimented on what a neat eater she is.  Age 4


"It's OK Bubba.  You're really gross because you pooped on yourself but I still love you."  Age 4


"It's OK that Bubba can't talk yet Mommy because I know what his brain wants."  Age 4


"Yup, you look healthy," her comment as she pried my eyeball open and peered in it while I was sleeping.  Age 3


"Well, Amber said I am a genius and can do anything I want to do," her reply to getting in trouble for coloring on the wall.  When I told her Amber meant she can do anything she puts her mind to she said, "well I put my mind to making this picture so you better be nice to me."  Age 3

A very elderly woman told Makayla, "You're one cute cookie!" and Makayla replied "And you're one old cookie!"  When I told her to apologize, Makayla said, "you're so old!  But my mommy said to tell you to say I'm sorry that you're old."  Age 5

"The brother is harassing me with all that crying,"  when I told her it was because his gums hurt because his teeth were coming in she said, "well if you don't spank his butt then I think I'm just going to do it."  Age 4

No comments:

Post a Comment